Content Director: Franchise
- Full Time
Entrepreneur.com is hiring a content director in its New York City office to oversee its “Franchise” channel. This is the part of our site devoted to all issues involving building, buying, selling, and running a franchise business.
We are looking for someone who has experience and tons of passion for the franchising industry—someone who is eager to restructure and rebuild this vertical on our site in a major way. The ideal candidate will come with ideas, concepts and connections to develop this into the go-to resource for the franchise world. We want big ideas!
Here are some of the tasks the content director will be expected to take on:
- Produce and edit content touching on all facets of the franchise world
- Creatively repackage and resurface relevant content from our vast archive
- Conceptualize (and then, with our dev team, help develop) new digital tools that can help entrepreneurs—for example, online calculators, guides, downloadable pdfs, webinars, and more
- Identify and build relationships with new partners—from independent podcasts that can become part of our network, to events that we can work together on, and more
- Work with our sales team to come up with new sponsorship opportunities
- Candidate must have at least five years of relevant experience. We’re expecting to meet candidates who have editorial backgrounds, as well as candidates who have business backgrounds (but are still good writers and editors). We’re ultimately looking for who has the best ideas, passion, leadership instincts, and ability to execute.
Submit cover letter and resume.