The Sales Operations Specialist’s role will be to help traffic and maintain Linear and Digital ad campaigns for NBC Sports Bay Area and California. They will work closely with our sales team to provide superior customer service to our clients and partners. Responsibilities
• Support a National and Local Sales staff responsible for selling a variety of platforms including on-air, and online. Work in a team environment and cross train within all Traffic roles to ensure all clients’ needs are met
Preparation of 24-hour daily traffic logs
Management of various forms of data entry into our Wide Orbit Traffic system and other databases
Coordination of account activities and reconciliation with sales department
Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the marketing, sales, programming and finance departments
Other duties and responsibilities as assignedBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one year of administrative/data entry experience (including internships)
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Effective organizational office management skills
- Ability to handle demands and work in a high paced environment
- Excellent personal and communications skills
Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a mustEligibility Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Experience using Wide Orbit traffic system
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.