Digital Account Lead (NBC/Telemundo Bay Area)
Location: San Francisco, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Proactively leads our digital efforts; shows strong accountability around the numbers exhibiting a proactive versus reactive approach to support the strategies used by teamExhibits passion for staying on top of what’s new by actively gleaning information from external resources; educating sales team on new products and value propositionsMaintain an active “pulse” on the digital marketplace – competitive positioning, emerging products and trends by categoryAbility to effectively “bundle” digital products alongside appropriate NBC/Telemundo platforms to address specific client needsSupport sales management team with digital budgeting by platform/productOversee and manage pricing and inventory control for all digital assets – actively communicating strategy and adjustmentsWork with Local, National and NDS teams to support digital needs related to products, packaging, pricing and executionAssist in ideation process and client presentationsHighlight product capabilities and updates – relating to NBC/Telemundo, competitive and emerging players in the space
The Digital Lead will be a critical part of the sales team, responsible for supervision of all online platforms, creating content, project timelines and more. Work with management to support strategies and meet the needs of our company.
• High Achievement Drive – Self-driven to achieve goals. Needs little motivation/direction
• Ongoing quest for knowledge; constantly seeks self-improvement, shares learning with the team
• Thinks critically and strategically; thinks situations through in advance
• Strong tech skills; able to train others in a clear manner
• Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• High Relational Drive (high EQ) Works well with all constituents – internally/externally
• Prepares in advance; has a plan for each prospect/client interaction
• Asks the right questions of the right people – Understands the goal
• Adaptable; informal leader in change efforts
• Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
To qualify you must:
• Apply by submitting a resume/CV to this position at nbcunicareers.com.
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.