Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General Responsibilities:The Traffic Coordinator will report to the Traffic Manager. Duties might include, but are not limited to:
* Building formats and maintaining program schedules in the traffic system;
* Scheduling promotion fill and preparing the daily playlist file to send to the * Broadcast Operations Center;
* Reconciling traffic logs;
* Creating copy materials and instructions for commercial and promotional contracts;
* Assisting in the compilation of ongoing data for any needed reports;
* This position will also be trained as back-up for other positions within the group.
• Minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through gecareers.com to be considered (Note- job #BR).
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, Texas, just south of DFW Airport
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic is a plus
Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Previous professional experience in Media Broadcasting
Superior organizational skills
Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.