Digital Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
Cox Media Group (CMG) Tampa is seeking a dynamic, personable and focused individual to join our team as Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS). DCS will work closely with the Local Sales Teams and Central Operation teams to facilitate digital campaigns from order entry, creative production, campaign optimizations and analytics/reporting.
The DCS is responsible for delivering and demonstrating our advertisers’ return on investment based on the goals of their marketing campaigns. This role must be both analytical and possess excellent customer service skills. This individual will work closely with account executives (AE’s), clients and the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group to deliver a superior return on investment for our customers’ digital advertising. This position must maintain broad knowledge of all aspects of digital advertising including the products we offer and in what ways each is most effective for meeting advertiser goals.
The Specialist will help AEs create proposals based on customer goals and serve as a communication point between sales and the CMG Digital Revenue & Operations group. The Specialist will additionally be asked to attend sales calls with AEs. Once the campaign is underway the Specialist will work with high-level customers to chart optimization approaches against their key performance indicators. At the end of the campaign this person will create custom performance reports that effectively analyze how customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsells. In addition he or she will use knowledge of demand and delivery to advise digital sales directors on rate setting and other approaches for effective yield management across multiple platforms.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all digital ad products and track their performance and effectiveness against various marketing goals.
• Working in tandem with the Digital Product Managers, encourage adoption of digital advertising products and services through creating the necessary awareness and education of these offerings both internally to our Account Executives and externally to our advertisers and prospects.
• Manage creation, modification and updates of collateral materials, and training sessions.
• Lead regular group and one-on-one training sessions for local sales staff and clients to increase knowledge of and comfort level with current and emerging digital advertising products and services.
• Achieve revenue goals in conjunction with traditional Account Executives.
• Provide assistance with digital revenue analysis and optimization.
• Meet with advertising clients and AEs to assess client needs when requested / necessary.
• Lead brainstorming sessions for creative advertising solutions.
• Continue to enhance our position as a trusted and preferred digital provider to our clients by providing assistance to AE’s in client research, sales presentation material creation and proposal development in alignment with customer needs and goals.
• Confer with advertisers to develop campaign optimizations to match performance with customer.
• Interpret custom performance reporting and analysis in coordination with account executives and centralized trafficking to support renewal process and upsell.
• Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with 3rd party reporting.
• Conduct basic industry research and site analytics.
• Troubleshoot implementation hurdles (getting creative from the client, proactive under delivery management, etc.).
• Maintain detailed knowledge of advertising sell-through rates through multiple products and advise digital sales directors on rate setting and AE incentives.
• Contribute local market learnings to the broader organizational dialogue and execute best practices.
• Additional functions.
• Attend customer calls to present performance metrics and research.
• Set up research studies for branding, view through, etc.
Qualifications:• Experience working in a digital advertising operations role.
• Experience working directly with sales and marketers.
• Outstanding customer service skill with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.