Manager, Advertising & Interactive Media
5 days left
- Full Time
Manager, Advertising & Interactive Media
Job No: 493523
Work Type: Staff Full-time
Department: Communications and Public Affairs
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
The Manager of Advertising and Interactive Media is a key member in the Office of Communications and Public Affairs (CPA) supporting the digital advertising needs and social media outreach for Yeshiva University admissions, schools and programs. The manager will help build awareness and recognition of YU as a leading academic institution with a unique position with key target audiences.
This position will report to the Director of Advertising and Interactive Media in the Office of Communications and Public Affairs (CPA). S/he will interact with all sectors of the University including Academic Affairs, Student Life, Institutional Advancement, Legal and counterparts at the undergraduate and graduate schools.
• Support the advertising, marketing and creative team in the development and deployment of programs and school/university-wide campaigns to raise YU brand awareness in an effort to increase enrollment, donations, and community engagement across multiple platforms
• This position will be responsible for web content management, advertising, social media, digital media (video and photography), SEO, SEM, e-mail marketing, print materials, sponsorships, and special events
• Oversee a university-wide marketing calendar and manage all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement. This will require frequent and effective contact with various departments across the university
• Support CPA efforts in developing and maintaining the university’s intranet
• Ensure the external and internal communication vehicles of the University are accurate, timely, informative and compelling
• Inform YU stakeholders while promoting its community, programs and reputation
Experience & Educational Background:
• Must possess a bachelor's degree and at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in higher education
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience with SEO, SEM, digital KPIs and campaign performance measurement a plus
• Knowledge of agency management and budgeting
• Experience with Drupal a plus
Skills & Competencies:
• Current hands-on knowledge of Drupal content management system (Drupal 8 preferred)
• Current, hands-on knowledge of social media advertising platforms and campaign management
• Strong interpersonal/human relations and customer service skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
• Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and evaluate/present alternatives
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Excellent copywriting skills and a strong creative background
• Adept at social media with excellent judgment in online engagement
• Experience with digital photography and videography
• Knowledge of iModules desirable
• Familiarity with higher education and Jewish community a plus
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1557637
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.