Graphic Design Intern
7 days left
Graphic Design Intern
Infor HQ, NYC
August - December 2019
Who We Are
Infor is a global company that provides enterprise software products for every aspect of business. We build complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploy technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily with your existing systems. With 17,000 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress.
The Internal Communications team connects our people with Infor’s mission, strategy, values and brand. The team works across all business units, providing counsel, shaping communications, and executing on tactics that cultivate employee engagement & culture.
About This Job
As the Design Intern, you will work with the Internal Communications team to design, produce, and bring Infor stories and programs to life. You will partner closely with the Marketing Creative team to make sure assets produced are in-line with the Infor brand and compelling for our internal consitutents.
The ideal candidate has the tenacity to dive into any project, small or large, has a passion for brand consistency, and is excited at the opportunity to help us tell our story. Candidates must be exceedingly proactive, full of energy, and eager to thrive in a creative environment.
A strong work ethic, flexibility, and the ability to take a step back and have fun are necessary for this role.
The type of person who soars at Infor:
- Works independently but loves being part of a team
- Has good presentation and communication skills
- Has an understanding of both the start-up and corporate environments
- Feels a creative calling to be part of something historic
Sound like you? Read on…
What You'll Do
- Assist in the design and production of internal corporate collateral—ranging from email banners to event graphics
- Resize/reformat an array of digital deliverables to be used online and across the globe
- Assist in crafting high end powerpoint presentations
- Wow us with your ability to “choose the perfect image”
- Take direction and run with it, accept feedback graciously… and then run with it again
Skills You Possess
- Junior/senior actively enrolled in a BA or BFA degree in marketing communication, design, or related field required
- Exceptional production skills, file management, and organization
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- HTML5 design, animation, coding experience is a MAJOR plus
- An incredible eye for color, composition, photography, and typography
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate well with others, be super fun, and inspire creativity
To be considered, all applicants must submit:
- Updated Resume (save file as: Last Name_First Name.pdf), include GPA & expected graduation date
- Cover Letter (save file as: Last Name_First Name_Cover.pdf)
- Contact Information (Name, Telephone, Preferred Email)
- Portfolio and/or any additional work examples as listed under requirements
Apply for Graphic Design Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly