Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Full Time
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time?
Imagine all Americans enjoying life free from the ravages of addiction. At Valley Hope, we get to work towards that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it impactful? Absolutely. We partner with our patients and families to co-create a better future. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way.
Our work is challenging. Valley Hope is a place where you can achieve professional growth by meeting the challenge of saving lives every day. Our clients include individuals, schools, law enforcement, government, healthcare providers and other influencers to ensure everyone has access to resources enabling healthier addiction free lifestyle choices. Valley Hope is where you can make an extraordinary difference.
Valley Hope is seeking a seasoned healthcare professional to fill the position of Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. overseeing strategic and organizational initiatives to provide better access and availability of addiction treatment services at our 16 sites of care located in 7 States.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Organization, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our patients, partners and/or employees.
- Develops an overarching multi-channel sales and marketing plan for Valley Hope encompassing all of its product offerings and markets.
- Develops operations strategy for national/key accounts. Manages team to grow revenue through maintenance of current accounts and development of new or expanded business relationships.
- Oversees the implementation of the annual sales plan to achieve annual revenue growth goals.
- Makes direct sales calls for key accounts.
- Directly manages a centralized call center/welcome center.
- Oversees the development of SEO and other digital marketing initiatives.
- Provides direct supervision and coaching to staff. Trains and encourages professional development and best practices in sales and customer support services. Ensures that account services team maintains customer relationship tracking information to monitor leads at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Cultivates existing relationships to expand utilization of Valley Hope’s care continuum.
- Routinely assesses client satisfaction with Valley Hope’s service offerings.
- Oversees the creation and development of sales collateral and presentation materials.
- Sets performance objectives for staff and monitors performance against goals; and conducts performance evaluations. Tracks performance statistics by individual team member and for overall department performance goals.
- Develops and maintains annual budgets to support key sales, marketing and business development initiatives. Researches and identifies new opportunities for revenue expansion.
- Serves as an active member of Valley Hope’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Manages a team to grow revenue through maintenance of current accounts and development of new or expanded relationships. Oversees the implementation of the annual sales plan to achieve annual revenue and product growth goals.
- Builds strong working relationships at all levels of the organization, fostering an environment of mutual, open and transparent communication under a mentality of “how can I serve you” attitude towards all personnel at corporate and the facilities.
- Adheres to Valley Hope’s philosophies, policies, and procedures as well as any other regulating bodies.
- Participates in all assigned staff meetings, staff development, and training as required.
- Interacts and communicates with others (patients, co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience preferably in addiction treatment or behavioral health.
- Experience in developing B/B and B/C plans and strategies to create growth.
- Master’s degree in a marketing, communications, business-related field, or behavioral sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Prior work experience in non-profit and/or healthcare industries.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with addiction treatment and recovery and behavioral health.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues.
- Ability to make direct sales calls.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups, including customers and/or employees of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with relevant parties.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects while being responsive and flexible.
- Friendly demeanor and a willingness to assist others.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give and overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
- Office setting with traditional hours.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
- Able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
- Able to travel – estimated at 50% of the time.