6 days left
- Full Time
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with the people you meet?
- Are you known for coming up with creative and unique solutions to problems?
- Do you desire to collaborate with multiple teams to achieve your goals?
- Are you highly-disciplined and like taking ownership of projects?
- Do you like operating in a high risk, high reward work environment?
- Do you want the opportunity to have flexible hours Monday through Friday?
- Assisting assigned Mentor in daily administrative tasks
- Completion of self-paced web based training programs
- Completion of weekly action plan for the Associate Program
- Effectively communicating internally with peers and externally with clients
- Identifying and cultivating new business prospects
- Nurturing prospective clients into long-term partnerships
- Researching and analyzing industry trends and finding takeaways that apply to a particular business and its advertising campaigns
- Creating effective advertising solutions that work to solve business’ marketing challenges
- Preparing and presenting effective sales presentations in standard Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Power Point)
- Establish working relationships with individuals on cross-functional, internal support teams
- Collecting payment from clients
- Participate in several company social functions for team building purposes
- Four-year college bachelor's degree preferred
- Access to personal transportation for client calls that are required for business purposes
- A valid driver’s license and clear driving record is required
- Comfort with developing new relationships
- Ability to successfully work within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to clearly and succinctly present thoughts and ideas in front of groups and in written/email communication
- A willingness to learn and adapt to our spirited and idea-driven culture
- Excellent written, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.