Western Regional Sales Account Manager
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Ability to demonstrate Cineo lighting products to customers and accounts with the assigned territory Must be willing to manage and maintain demonstration gear and evaluation equipment loaned to customers.Prepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations.Establish, develop, own and manage relationships at all levels with customers.Understand customer requirements and develop solutions to meet those needs.Participate in weekly schedule sales team meetings and execute regular meetings/presentations with clients.Actively participate on in industry trade shows and events including setup and teardown of booth displays.
The Cineo Lighting West Coast Account Manager is an experienced sales person who can negotiate and sell Cineo Lighting LED products to the Film, Broadcast Television, Education, Corporate, Government and House of Worship production markets.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:Have a working knowledge and a proven sales track record in Studio LED Lighting technologies, products, and systems.Be willing to work with and travel to: lighting end-users, rental houses, resellers, systems integrators, accounts and studio locations within the assigned western territories. The region includes the western United States, western Canada, Austral/Asian countries and other areas as assigned.Develop sales revenue from existing and new customer lighting accounts, as well as maximize revenue from the assigned territory list of accounts.Ability to find and develop new lighting end-users and reseller accounts
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the area of LED production lighting.
• Must be located on the West coast of the United States.
• Strong computer experience in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and CRM.
• Proven ability to work independently in a results-driven sales environment.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Experience lead development through multiple forms of materials.
• Participate in ongoing sales forecasting.
• Must be able to travel up to 20 % of the time and transport necessary materials safely.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• Self-directed and highly motivated.
• Ability to function in a confidential, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to project/forecast individual sales business trends.
• Ability to simplify strategy into specific sales actions.
• Ability to make key decisions that will help increase sales growth and market presence.
• A working knowledge of the media production industry.
• A technical and practical understanding of production lighting.
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.