Become part of NBC’s Olympic group focused on selling US based Intellectual Property rights for the Olympic Games from 2022-2028. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Sponsorship Sales, this position will work on multi-faceted sponsorship agreements reaching across, IP Sponsorship, TV, Digital and experiential assets to extract value. Duties and Responsibilities Sponsorship Development:
- Work closely with the USOPP/LA28 Organizing Committee on the development of joint USOPP Marketing Material – sell decks, research, advertiser recaps, promos
- Management of 360/cross-platform client deliverable and timelines
- Work with key counterparts in Production, Programming, Promotions and USOPP, as well as other Solutions teams from across NBC Universal to ensure successful and quality execution of all sponsorship elements.
- Oversight of compliance with editorial and legal NBC Olympic production guidelines
- Serve as a part of the overall sales process, including development of assets to highlight/showcase the offerings, and be a part of key client meetings to sell-in ideas as needed.
• Minimum 8 years of experience with a sports property/league, agency, client or media company sales/marketing organization background, where the individual had thorough understanding of sponsorship sales process as well as proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs for advertisers.
• Aptitude and direct experience in developing sports sponsorships or Marketing Solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Robust understanding of advertising within all platforms of the sports media space
• Knowledge of Sports marketplace
• Extensive experience in presentation development
• Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
• Strong organizational, project & event management
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Possess strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to lead and motivate a team of 6+ direct reports, interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external teams
• Demonstrates excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, other presentation platforms, etc.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.