Business Development Account Executive
- Full Time
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place the Newsmax News Feed on various publisher websites for free or pay.
- Build a book of national publisher clients.
- Develop clients in target categories including finance, health and politics.
- Identify, qualify, call on and establish long-term business relationships.
- Present the value proposition of a partnership with Newsmax editorial headlines.
- Work collaboratively in a consultative role with business and editorial decision makers to identify the best Newsmax cost and placement of the news feed on each publisher’s website.
- Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified publisher opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with BD Coordinators and support personnel.
- Utilize company CRM tool to track all sales activities and communications.
- Manage and maintain sales reports, pipelines and forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or relevant field preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing, or business development-related position required.
- Strong knowledge of client development and marketing principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, editing, and proofreading skills.
- High degree of professionalism when interacting with both internal and external clients.
- Independent self-starter capable of managing and prioritizing multiple time sensitive projects and priorities
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and interact with various personalities at all levels with diplomacy
- Ability to make decisions and adapt to changing work situations and ability to grasp new ideas
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet departmental goals
- Strong computer skills including advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel