Digital Retailing Performance Manager
- Full Time
This is a challenging and influential role that requires high level of decision-making, accuracy and engagement with key client leadership & other personnel at the dealership and corporate level. The FPM is ultimately responsible for making decisions/managing accounts to ensure our clients achieve ROI/measurable results from Cox Automotive’s Accelerate and Connected Retail product sets.
• Develop strong customer relationships with existing customers by influencing the key decision-makers for both vehicle transactions and budget allocation (Owner/GM/Desk Manager)
• Continually strengthen relationships with other internal media consultants to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled, holistic, communicative service from Cox Automotive.
• Collaborate with the Dealer Success/Business Development teams as a key subject matter expert.
• Represent Accelerate Digital Retailing & Connected Retail to customers online and at trade shows such as NADA, Digital Dealer etc.
• Educate & inform on current automotive trends, products and best practices that provide maximum value to our dealer clients and their strategies.
• To engage in high profile level activity across strategic client groups coordinating with other Cox business units when necessary.
• To ensure all accounts/groups are delivered with maximum impact and dealer cooperation. These launches will typically be in-person.
• To work with ‘at risk’ clients and management to determine retention action plans when necessary
• Demonstrate our world-class client success model by responding to client requests with a same-day SLA
• Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations/goals/objectives in order to achieve results and deliver insights thru in-person meetings and detailed webinar sessions
• Using methods provided to closely monitor system ‘red flags’/emergencies with clients and take immediate action
• Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage accounts over 3-4 visits until churn risk is minimized.
• Assist and facilitate generating high client attendance to local & regional product/user workshops
• Participate in product development/enhancement/sprint reviews and be the regional digital retailing subject matter expert.
• Construct and communicate client/internal summary reports with appropriate documentation
• To engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across the greater performance management team.
• Ability to travel as necessary, anticipated 50-75% depending on market. Travel includes overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings.Qualifications:• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment.
• 6+ years of experience required of either, or a combination of:
o working in a dealership (prefer sales management level or higher)
o successful B2B account management experience within the auto, advertising, software or technology solutions industries
o equivalent experience in sales and automotive
• Outstanding relationship management capabilities.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively work with all levels at dealership, including dealer principals & general managers.
• Ability to articulate/communicate in a way that retains engagement.
• Exceptional listening skills & ability to detect problem/risks without being in face to face situation
• Must have excellent customer service skills/approach.
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working & collaborating in a team environment.
• Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness, relentless and being highly driven.
• Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
• Computer literacy including MS Office, Salesforce and Presentation Software.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.