- Full Time
WHY YOU’LL LOVE Studio 2 Atlanta:
Become a part of one of the best creative teams in television advertising located in the Atlanta DMA. We are a team that works every day to expand possibilities for our advertisers by conceptualizing and creating unique approaches to our client’s needs.
Studio 2 is the commercial production arm of the WSBTV Sales department. Our team in responsible for the creation of over 300 commercials yearly for a wide variety of clients.
We handle creative, scripting, production, post production and delivery on time for air of commercials that make a difference for our clients.
Studio 2 is looking for a multi-faceted video producer who can help us make smart, beautiful, and engaging commercials for our incredible advertisers. These commercials focus on our advertiser’s demographics focus on product and drive business producing tangible results.
The role includes management of creative, the production process, executing acquisition and editing content into fully developed commercial content. These commercials will appear on WSBTV’s broadcast and digital channels and our advertiser’s social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years’ experience producing, shooting, and editing video in a creatively competitive environment. He or she thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working on a team, and is obsessed with video.
The candidate should be a self-starter with an incredible work ethic. Demonstration of proficiency handling multiple projects at one time is a must.
Candidates should have expert level experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and be comfortable with the entire Adobe suite. Candidates should have experience shooting in a cinematic style. Experience with Canon 5D, C300 and Red/Arri cameras is desirable, but not mandatory.
If this sounds like your dream job, apply with a resume, link to a demo reel and cover letter telling us why we should hire you as a video producer.
- Ideate, write, produce, shoot and edit video content for broadcast, social and digital distribution
- Provide on-location and in-studio content productions services
- Gather video, graphic and audio resources for projects from a variety of sources including but not limited to clients, stock libraries and Music libraries
- Work closely with Account Executives to understand advertiser’s market and goals in order to create high-quality content that supports the client's goals
- Develop projects with the Account Executives, Digital Content Associates, Executive Producer and consult throughout production process
- Work in conjunction with in-house Creative Team to align on branding and graphics
- May be responsible for other content production duties, as assigned.
- Multi-task effectively, working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment to deliver projects.
- Keeps projects on schedule by staying in contact with Account Executives and team leaders during regular intervals and milestones
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.