Project Manager: Retail
- Full Time
Position: Project Manager: Retail
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Week of 6/17
Our client, a well-known activewear and lifestyle brand, is seeking a Project Manager Retail.
This is a freelance opportunity, 40 hours / week and there is a possibility of going full time for the right fit. A MAC computer will be provided.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Report into the Creative Director and oversee the creation, development and production of all marketing campaigns and assets
-Manage the execution plans for all digital marketing / paid social projects to meet all deadlines, and to produce all marketing deliverables on time and under budget
- Oversee resourcing and workflow (in-house and external) for all creative production needs
- Manage and inform current and future practices that run the creative process, including but not limited to: PM tool(s), request queue(s), file naming, etc.
- Manage and track the flow of deliverables and project needs in and out of the team in relation to timelines
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of project management experience from an agency or internal team
- Fashion experience preferred
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who keeps their cool during stressful times and is extremely organized and efficient
- Open to domestic travel, monthly
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.