Digital Media Sales Specialist
- Full Time
Priorities and Responsibilities
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs error free.
• Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of fulfillment processes for each product in order to troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly.
• Organize account information/orders appropriately to be able to monitor fulfillment processes for each product in a campaign.
• Proficient knowledge and error free data entry within communication, order management, and billing systems.
• Accurate client reporting. Accurate client billing.
• Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from other team members prior to launching the campaigns.
• Understand analytics and campaign performance for the purpose of quality assurance, accurate reporting, and optimization recommendations for upsell opportunities.
• Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA and KPI delivery and escalates issues as needed.
• Participate in client onboarding and goals calls with other team members to ensure an error free launch of a campaign.
• Set proper SLA expectations with the sales staff, other Digital Media Sales Specialist (and clients when applicable) during the fulfillment process. Assist other Digital Media Sales Specialists coordinate and present in collaboration with the sales staff post-sales wraps ups and recommendations for the purpose of client retention and driving revenue opportunities.
Qualifications:• 2+ years’ experience primarily working with digital fulfillment (Social, SEM, SEO, Display)
• Campaign performance management experience
• Previous work within an advertising/marketing agency or similar work experience preferred
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• IAB DMSC Certification a plus
• Ability to analyze data, make campaign performance recommendations and execute optimizations
• Detail oriented and efficiency-minded
• Time management and organizational skills in deadline oriented environment
• Error free mindset
• Superior phone, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS with an understanding of web site architecture and navigation a plus
• Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
• Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
• Ability to take a proactive approach and show enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
• Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
• Comfortable interacting with different levels of management both internally and with the client
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field preferred
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.