- Full Time
SmartAsset is an award-winning financial technology company pursuing the singular mission of empowering people to make smart financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month.
We’ve been featured in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, US News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
As the Marketing Designer at SmartAsset, you will be a key part of the marketing team, supporting a test-driven performance marketing team across channels including social, display, email, native, smartasset.com and PR/content. You are someone who appreciates data and what it can tell you about your work. You’re driven by helping the team and company succeed.
- Work closely with channel managers to help generate ideas, execute, test and iterate.
- Be the internal expert on what creative is working and how we can leverage it across each channel.
- Continuously generate new concepts for testing and to keep creative from getting stale.
- Maintain and evolve our marketing style guide so that our internally-created assets are consistent and external partners have a clear set of guidelines.
- Drive click-through rates of off-site creative and conversion rates of on-site creative.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years designing direct response creative
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Experience working in a test-learn-optimize culture
- Good at giving and receiving feedback in a collaborative process of creating effective work
- Strong marketing design portfolio with a focus on direct response
- Understanding of how various digital marketing channels work
- Passionate about user experience and designing / creating great work
- Strong typographic and design skills
- Mastery of Adobe CS and other applications for digital production
- Relentless attention to detail
- Experience writing copy (e.g. headlines, Facebook ad copy) is a plus
- Catered lunch three times per week
- Casual dress code
- Weekly happy hours
- Regular team social activities such as a company book club, sports leagues, community service opportunities and more
- Benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k)
- Professional education reimbursement program
In your application please include a link or attachment to your graphic design portfolio.