Project Manager - Agency, Lifestyle - Long Term Freelance
- Full Time
Position: Project Manager - Agency, Lifestyle - Long Term Freelance
Status: Onsite Freelance to Potential Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing / Potential Full Time
Starts: August 2019
Our client, a full service creative agency that caters to lifestyle real estate, luxury hospitality and experiential, is seeking a creative Project Manager to join their team.
Project manger will be working across all mediums, including: Print , collateral, posters, brochures, brand identity, social, email, web; and projects will include:
- Managing the various marketing and collateral needs for a multifaceted retail / food and beverage operation, including: Retail / restaurant / bar collateral: menus, signage, uniforms, interior design and fittings, brochures, flyers, print ads, posters & vinyls, social media posts, digital media advertising, website builds and updates, event & pop up operation management.
- Working with the partnerships team on various sponsorship initiatives
- Stills Photography & Video shoot management plus working with the internal video editor to create finished videos
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work alongside creative and marketing teams to manage the delivery of print, digital, collateral and media for a broad range of brand and communications projects
- Support the overall efficiency, growth, on-budget, on-time delivery and quality assurance of all of all initiatives created by the studio
- Ability to work with clients and stakeholders to forward plan the management and resourcing of upcoming activity and the flexibility to course correct as marketing plans change
- Review and seek feedback on the creative development of projects from the team to improve both project process and task management.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of ad agency / design experience
- Detailed understanding of project plan creation and task management
- used to managing multiple projects across different mediums whilst still having an affinity with the creative product.