Digital Project Manager ( Ecommerce )
- Full Time
Position: Digital Project Manager ( Ecommerce )
Estimated Duration: through end of September
Starts: week of 8/5
Our client, a very well-known beauty and skincare brand is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join their team.
This opportunity is to work on a website redesign.
40 hours / week, onsite, through end of September. A computer will be provided.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of digital projects, processes and other initiatives that evolve and enhance how the brand engages with its customers via digital experiences across desktop and mobile devices.
- Manage the design process to meet & schedule parameters
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals, team resources and deliverables in conjunction with senior management for new and existing projects
- Effectively communicate project expectations to internal team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Actively collaborate with multi-disciplinary design and business teams including digital designers, interactive designers, copywriters, graphic/illustration designers and animators to communicate project needs throughout
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, project partners and other stakeholders
- Identify and manage design project schedule; identify dependencies, clarify critical path, track project milestones and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential escalation issues, and devise contingency plans
Digital Project Manager Qualifications:
- Must have a strong technical background
- Ideally 8+ years of demonstrated management experience
- Demonstrated strong and thorough understanding project management experience within digital and eCommerce eco-system
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills with respect to team members, peers, and management
- High energy and enthusiasm and ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment - no egos!
- Solid technical understanding and ability to define and refine requirements through a project life cycle
- Positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset to challenges
- Highly organized, self-starter
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.