Junior Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance to Full-Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full-Time
Starts: August 2019
Rate: up to $25 per hour DOE
$45k - 50k for salary conversion
Our well-known pop culture client is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to grow with their team in San Francisco in this freelance to hire position!
The role is 40 hours/week onsite in SF, 6-8 weeks to start with the opportunity to convert to full-time.
To qualify for this Junior Graphic Designer role you will need:
- 1+ year/s of design experience (agency experience is ideal)
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of digital and print.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Proficiency in Keynote & Google Slides.
In this Junior Grahic Designer role you will be responsible for:
- Creating visually engaging designs for a variety of digital, print, and experiential campaigns.
- Producing marketing collateral consistent with the brand guidelines.
- Updating and prepping existing Photoshop files for use on web, print, or in video.
- Building branded Keynote and Google Slides decks.
- Keeping files organized and following best practices for file prepping/delivery
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.