Packaging Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Packaging Graphic Designer
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Starts: August 2019
Rate: up to $50 per hour DOE
Our well-known retail client needs a Packaging Designer with strong packaging expertise to join their team for a 6+ month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in Alameda.
In this role the Packaging Designer will report to the Art Director and will be responsible concept, design, and production of packaging across both consumable and non-consumable goods!
- Provide design concepts for new and existing products in multiple categories
- Ensure all designs are in line with brand standards and guidelines
- Create customized digital hand lettering
- Work on additional in-store/POP/POS projects as needed
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines are met
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Graphic Designer:
- Expert level Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong and flexible lettering, illustration and composition skills
- Previous experience working on packaging projects
- Proven ability to work on projects from end to end, handling concept through to final production
- The ideal candidate is a strong designer who can both push the envelope and make sure projects are on brand!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.