- Full Time
KCRA3/KQCA MY58, the Hearst Duopoly in Sacramento, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Bilingual (Spanish) producer/editor. Candidate will be a brand manager for our secondary digital channels, in addition to writing, shooting and editing commercials and entertainment promos. Ideal candidate will write and speak fluent Spanish and have Adobe Premiere editing experience. Candidate must also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
MUST INCLUDE REEL OR LINK TO WORK TO BE CONSIDERED.
No Phone Calls Please
- Produce and edit compelling on-air commercials and promos from start to finish.
- Write and edit Spanish language commercials and promo spots.
- Write, produce and edit entertainment promos for secondary digital channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience producing/editing on-air promos or commercials.
- Strong skills & experience in Non-Linear Editing, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must be able to speak and write in both Spanish and English.
- Military experience may be considered.