- Full Time
WMOR is looking for a highly-creative Creative Services Writer Producer. This position will:
- Conceptualize, produce and edit promos for broadcast and online use
- Execute brand, image and topical promotion
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
- Maintain the video production equipment and media library; document practices
- Write & produce effective marketing and promotional components
- Exceptional videography and lighting skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to shoot and produce content independently as well as work
collaboratively with the team
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Able to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handles creative criticism and feedback well
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Work with CSD & ACSD in execution of quarterly marketing goals.
- Strong understanding and experience in marketing through social media
- Minimum 3 years promotion writer/producer experience
- Strong writing skills
- Strong directing skills with interior and exterior lighting conditions
- Technically proficient with Adobe Premiere editing platform.
- Working knowledge of Adobe based graphics programs including Photoshop &After Effects, as well as 3rd party plugins.
- Knowledge of industry standard camera equipment and accessories
- Must supply external drive or digital link with samples of spots.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or technical school equivalent
- Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.