Executive Assistant / Digital Production Assistant (Freelance), MTV
MTV is seeking an executive assistant to support executives within the MTV/VH1/CMT Digital team, including the Vice President who oversees digital strategy for events and the VP of MTV News. An ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, pays attention to detail and has an interest in digital, entertainment, and internet culture.
Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external vendors and partners.
- Scheduling and planning meetings; including booking rooms and setting up teleconferences
- Coordinating calendars and proactively addressing scheduling conflicts
- Answer telephones and take detailed and accurate messages
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries including airline, car service, and hotel reservations
- Completing monthly expenses
- Handle production and office tasks to support team.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
+ Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, email etiquette
+ 1 or more years of related work experience ideal
+ Bachelor’s degree
+ Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
+ Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure
+ Excellent verbal and written communication skills