Dealer Support Concierge
- Full Time
- High school diploma/GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated excellence for high quality customer service
- Proven experience with customer-service, help desk or technical support, account management and/or Business to Business support
- Strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Internet-based tools
- Strong understanding of business operations (spreadsheets, trends, data)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven record of multi-tasking and prioritizing competing demands
- College degree preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.