- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
Responsible for creating and implementing design elements associated with brand positioning, direct response, mass and promotional marketing across multiple platforms and all creative mediums including interactive and digital designs. They will work collaboratively with internal and external teams, including creative agencies and outside resources to maintain overall company standards and goals. This person will work closely with the Operations, Production, Creative and Marketing teams to ensure timely and error free materials.
This position requires a creative and enthusiastic individual with the ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the business and handle the pressure of tight timelines and multiple deliverables and requests.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution and production of all creative elements and materials such as, print, direct mail, TV and broadcast design, online and branding for employee, customer and consumer facing initiatives.
- Executes multiple, simultaneous in-house design projects and prepares work to be accomplished for all requested creative assignments across multiple platforms and channels including, numerous formats and sizes.
Executes art and copy for arrangement, size, style, branding and related aesthetic concepts and requirements.
- Supervises creative design within business groups, directs and executes creative materials that meets required objective.
- Coordinates the work of other creative teams and design staff to promote the brand and products being advertised.
- Develops and executes graphics and visual images for product illustrations, logos, websites, including HTML 5 animation.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 + years of creative/agency experience.
- Strong skills with design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Animate.
- A portfolio that reflects clean, intuitive, and functional design
- A creative and enthusiastic individual with the ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the business and to handle the pressure of tight timelines and multiple deliverables and requests.
- Must be a creative leader, possess strong team-building skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express abstract ideas visually.
- Superb project management and strong organization skills.