- Full Time
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all Tessenderlo Kerley Inc. (TKI) Business Unit (BU) marketing plans, product branding and implementation, published newsletters, websites, social media posts, public relations messages and annual reports. In addition, you will participate in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives while supporting each functional area, as well as partnering with the Tessenderlo Group Corporate Office in developing marketing and external communications strategic initiatives.
What you will be doing as a Marketing Manager:
Lead the creative development of content across all media to increase brand awareness for all brands
Research media trends and results to support development of future marketing and communication strategies that are consistent with brand recognition
Manage the creative development of print, digital and other media
Staying current with all external platform developments
Oversee production processes across all communication mediums, ensuring timely delivery and quality in presentation
Determine budgets to support marketing and communications with cooperation of the business units
Measure and analyze effectiveness of each marketing process and medium to help achieve company goals
Develop marketing programs that support short and long-term business goals
Identify and implement principles of effective brand management
What you need to know as a Marketing Manager:
At least 5 years (preferably 10+) years of proven success in Marketing field
At least 5 years strategic marketing experience preferably in Agriculture and/or Industrial markets with responsibilities in designing, coordinating and implementing strategy which impacted business in a positive way
Knowledge and understanding of Agricultural and/or Industrial market changes and demands.
Must have strong digital marketing experience
Ability to set priorities, propose new media solutions and guide solutions to business units
Proven success creating and executing effective marketing strategies
Excellent verbal and written communication
Must be extremely professional and able to present to executive leaders
Branding experience a MUST
Working knowledge of current digital marketing trends and platforms
Deliver brand and marketing coaching and training
Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to supervise and motivate staff.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated abilities to set priorities, propose new media solutions and guide solutions to business units.
Commitment to working in a matrix environment and in cross functional teams
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal up to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program