Responsibilities: Preparation of 24-hour Multi-channel daily traffic logs Management of data entry of commercial sales and client requirements Apply copy instructions Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the marketing, sales, programming and finance departments Other duties and responsibilities as assigned Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Minimum of one year of administrative/data entry experience (including internships)
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Bethesda, Maryland
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong PC skills
Effective organizational office management skills
- Ability to handle demands and work in a high paced environment
- Excellent personal and communications skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Experience using Wide Orbit traffic system
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.