- Full Time
Transparentem is seeking a Production Manager who will be responsible for shepherding Transparentem’s investigative work products, and work to ensure that they are scrupulously accurate, compelling, and delivered on time. These work products include Primary Intelligence Notes (PINs), Consolidated Intelligence Reports (CIRs), and monitoring updates. More information about PINs and CIRs is available at https://www.transparentem.com/faqs/.
The Production Manager will also:
- Help design and implement production schedules;
- Fact-check and edit publications;
- Liaise with relevant vendors and consultants (including graphic designers and printers);
- Maintain and update Transparentem’s style guide;
- Assist in drafting project-management updates;
- Maintain and organize Transparentem’s electronic and video archives; and
- Develop web content and conduct supply chain research, as needed.
The Production Manager will report to the Deputy Vice President of Investigations and will be based in Brooklyn, NY or Washington, DC.
What We’re Looking For
This is a challenging role that requires total discretion, as well as strong research, editing, organizational, and project-management skills. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with:
- 3-7 years of journalism industry or publishing experience, including 2-3 years of significant project-management experience;
- Rigorous fact-checking skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience working with a broad range of information, including field interviews, news articles, and other sources;
- Unimpeachable integrity and a commitment to the rigorous protection of sources;
- A strong sense of mission and an interest in addressing human rights violations and environmental abuses in corporate supply chains; and
- English fluency.
U.S. work authorization is required.
Location: Brooklyn, NY or Washington, DC
Start Date: Immediate