We are seeking a multi-faceted Graphic Designer to join Fox Nation, the exclusive, members-only content streaming service provided by Fox News Channel. As a Designer on our Fox Nation marketing team, you can take direction from written or spoken ideas, and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other graphic elements.
Fox is a fast-paced environment, so you possess a strong awareness of the latest technological trends and best practices, coupled with creative technical proficiency and a keen eye for typography.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside our marketing team to create intricate content for display ads, marketing landing pages, social media graphics, print media, and more
- Execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off
- Design and update current creative for marketing landing pages, web pages, mobile app pages and email newsletters
- Help execute day-to-day design requests with photo edits, touch-ups, resizes and distribution
- Design wireframes/mockups that can be developed into functional digital experiences
- Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards for Fox Nation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in graphic design or similar
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Direct Response design experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Comfortability in a fast-moving environment
- Detail-oriented and organization skills, with a multitasker mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on project schedules and programming deadlines