Junior Social Media Strategist
- Full Time
FIG is the Brand Agency for the Information Age
FIG was born from a desire to create a smarter, more nimble alternative to the traditional agency model.
We are on a mission to help brands and people understand each other better. We have a simple philosophy: for success in today’s world, a brand needs One Story and Many Voices. This philosophy guides our approach and we have built our agency to deliver on it.
Our clients include CNN, Virgin Atlantic Airlines, Casper, Vimeo, Seabourn Cruise Lines, Pete & Gerry's Organics, Benjamin Moore, Bowflex, Children’s Hospital of Colorado, and Ketel One.
In the role of Junior Social Media Strategist (Community Manager), you’ll sit within FIG’s strategy group and be dedicated to overseeing social communications and strategic support for a single client.
- Primarily, the organic promotion, trafficking, optimization, reporting, and analysis of our clients’ social media channels including but not limited to Facebook (including a Closed Facebook Group), Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Assist in the creation and maintain content calendars for all social channels, including writing Tweets, posting to a Facebook Group, and managing image and video assets
- Cultivate engaging social communities by monitoring and responding to community interactions, including comments, likes, and shares
- Practice good judgment in ensuring brand voice, tone and aesthetic is consistent across posts and channels
- Assist strategy team with creating presentations, analyzing data & insights, and providing strategic recommendations based on your own experience observing the social communities you manage.
- Create and deliver reports pertaining to the channel-by-channel performance (including, but not limited to, awareness, engagement, and conversions)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content development workflow
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the quality of our work by maintaining an up-to-date expertise in social media strategy, creative, and management, as well as market developments (platform launches, platform updates, and general best practices)
- Be prepared and able to respond to crises, including those pertaining to consumer reactions or feedback on public channels
- Work alongside the paid social media team to ensure a consistent, quality social experience for brand followers across channels
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Obsession for detail and accuracy in all things
- Innovative imagination and good visual sense
- Understanding of technology required to maintain platform
- Comfort working independently when necessary
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to laugh and make work enjoyable for you and your coworkers
- Undying curiosity
- A love of dogs
- 2-3 years of experience as a Community Manager (or equivalent position) in an agency or brand setting; experience in a consumer product a plus
- Proficiency in French is a plus
- Experience with international accounts is a plus
- Experience with a Closed Facebook Group is a plus