Senior Copy Writer - Bilingual English/Spanish
- Full Time
Conill Advertising has a rewarding career opportunities for Bilingual Senior Copywriters.
The ideal candidate for our senior copywriter position will passionately strive to move the agency’s creative agenda forward. Will work closely with art director partner to develop ideas for all forms of communication, recognizing that today’s constantly-changing media and technology offer new tools and demand new approaches and solutions. Strong digital experience. Creative excellence is essential. Conceptual strategies and creative implementation should be at an award-winning level. Must have dedication, persistence and passion for relevant, groundbreaking ideas, be organized and an excellent communicator.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Contribute original ideas for ad campaigns.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of a project.
- Conceptualize, brainstorm, imagine, and develop creative ideas and executions for television, print, radio, digital, outdoor and any other new media opportunities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate how ideas tie together both brand and media strategies.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Responsible for concepts and copy on creative decks that will be presented to client
- Present creative decks internally and to the client.
- Deliver high-quality work and achieve business goals.
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often on tight deadlines.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams on particular accounts, planning and social media to determine client needs.
- Attend shoots and editing sessions and supervise production team.
- Oversee the entire production process, working closely with designers and producers to carry out multiple projects as well as working with directors, photographers and illustrators.
- Display a curiosity about the latest marketing trends and digital tools and anything related to constantly-evolving forms of communication and storytelling.
- Stay current with regard to clients’ businesses, industry landscape, and product strategies and information.
- Develop unique, award-winning communications.
- Contribute to new business pitches.
Measure of Accountability
Position will also be evaluated on proficiency in delivering on the following:
- Ability to explore and manipulate ideas beyond concrete constraints.
- Ability to imagine novel and hypothetical situations in detail.
- Ability to reframe problems.
- Socially capable - interact confidently, read situations.
- Empathy and ability to evaluate likely reactions.
- Collaborative working.
- Management of potentially difficult relationships.
- Respond effectively to changing constraints.
- Adapt own behavior to suit the situation.
- Understand the drivers of change and anticipate the implications of changing political and practical circumstances.
- Demonstrate motivation, drive to meet and exceed expectations and own standards.
All employees of Conill are expected to be aware of and adhere to all Publicis Groupe Policies, in addition to Conill policies. All Publicis Groupe policies supersede other policies except for when in conflict with State Law. Candidates must possess a legal permit to work in the USA.
- Demonstrable experience as an social copywriter.
- Demonstrable experience in generating ideas at an award-winning level.
- Portfolio or reel must display the ability to do work that appeals to diverse audiences with strong conceptual ideas in a wide variety of media.
- Collection of work should include campaigns that target the Hispanic American audience
- Portfolio must show experience in 360 campaigns
- Strong digital/social experience
What we offer:
Awesome company culture, great benefit package, and generous paid time off.