The individual will be responsible for generating revenue through the sales of advertising targeting Hispanics across the entire Comcast/NBCU portfolio, including Spanish language digital properties Telemundo & Telemundo Deportes, and bilingual mobile / social first properties such as LatinX Now!
The right individual will be a proven expert at creating and selling relevant social, digital, and 360 marketing solutions that drive results for marketers. Campaign solutions may include bespoke content, sponsorships, and high impact media that runs across English and Spanish language digital/mobile programming. Campaigns will contain a variety of ad products, including data targeted long form video, short form video, live streaming, programmatic display, and targeted branded content or custom solutions that come to life on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve/exceed annual and quarterly digital revenue goals across all video and social platforms. • Drive new business, renew existing business, and cultivate relationships from a named set of agencies and clients. • Work as part of 360 portfolio sales team to drive portfolio revenue across all screens, platforms, and NBCU brands. • Partner with key stakeholders on all pre and post sales efforts, including linear account executives, planning, creative partnerships, research, and ad operations teams. • Evangelize the value of reaching the Hispanic consumer via English and Spanish language programming. • Connect the dots for advertisers, partnering with them to demonstrate how NBCU solutions reach Hispanic consumers and drive impact for their brands. • Actively participate in sales meetings, upfront/scatter negotiations and provide regular guidance and feedback to other key portfolio stakeholders such as the Regions, Vertical, Client and Agency partnership teams. • Use CRM tools and maintain accurate pipelines consistently. • Current on digital advertising trends, innovation, and active with social media platforms.
• Four-year degree (B.A., B.S.) from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 2 years of selling digital media and sponsorships.
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Digital sales experience a must; TV and/or Hispanic sales experience a plus.
• Experience building and direct selling multiplatform marketing campaigns and OLV.
• Passion for and experience selling one more of the following sponsorship categories: Live
Events such as Award Shows, Sports, Competition programming.
• Ability to use data and insights to sell in the value of audiences and custom solutions
• Strong ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
• Able to partner and work as part of a 360 sales team.
• Comfortable navigating and working across a complex, matrix organization.
• A person who makes the workplace better and more productive; appreciates the
importance of team selling.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.