Technical Client Service Representative
- Full Time
This is an Entry Level position which involves taking inbound phone calls, emails, tickets and working to assist our customers. Our Service model looks different from traditional help desk models because it’s made up of skilled, knowledgeable staff with the tools and access needed to resolve most issues and requests on first contact.
If you excel at figuring out logic puzzles and logistics nightmares like organizing sports tournaments or planning long road trips with multiple vehicles, then we bet you have the right stuff. We are looking for someone with patience, brains, and a serious work ethic.
- Conveniently located close to 202, we occupy a 4 story multi towered executive building in Exton, PA
- Take advantage of our bike share and ride the beautiful Exton Trail
- Rehydrate with a refrigerator full of FREE beverages
- Rotating selection of food trucks every month
- Convenient onsite car wash/detailing service
- For permanent employees, our benefits are better than competitive in coverage, premium, deductible, & begin DAY ONE
- 401k (enhanced for 2018)
- 22 days PTO and 9 Holidays
- Yearly bonus and merit increases
- Providing the first level of support, answering a high volume of calls and e-mails from customers
- Exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical skills with the ability to implement a solution
- MUST have a Strong dedication and display enthusiasm in providing excellent Customer Service
- Superior telephone etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers, and management
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills, express a customer service focused demeanor and temperament
- Assists customers with a variety of questions, requests and issues, effectively research, document, track and monitor customers’ requests and issues to ensure timely resolution
- Ability to work well with people with varying degrees of technical experience / knowledge
- Capacity to learn multiple new software products both functionality and how to troubleshoot
- Effectively communicate technical concepts, while taking into consideration the varying degrees of customers’ technical experience.
- Interfaces with customer’s multiple vendors and platforms to ensure seamless data flow, proactively identifies and resolves data issues.
- Accurately input document and maintain customer issues using SalesForce.com
- Entry level role requiring basic technical skills with moderate level of proficiency
- Knowledge of basic problem resolution/escalation practices
- Strong Technical Aptitude, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience w/ SQL not required but is preferred
- Excellent telephone, verbal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and maintain high degree of accuracy
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task frequent interruptions and multiple priorities
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority
- Accepts and manages projects and directives with minimal supervision
- Hands-on technical experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor or Associate degree with a focus in Information Technology or Computer Information Systems and programming preferred.
Are you right for this position? We’re looking for someone who is dependable to the core and who has the grit and tenacity to show up and work hard even when the going is tough. If you are 100% reliable and ready to give it your all, apply now!
HomeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.