Digital Sales Specialist
- Full Time
Job Requirements • Be a digital product expert
• Take responsibility for the planning and execution on digital plans for specific clients
• Oversee and manage all analysis of reporting of campaigns on an ongoing basis
• Demonstrate the ability to plan digital media according to different objective criteria
• Have an understanding of planning and buying across a range of buying metrics, including Search (Paid/Organic), CPC,CPA, Affiliates and Display
• Work closely with sales leadership to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
• Facilitate Digital Training Sessions and assist in Digital Seminars
• Work with all internal departments within Cox Media Group (Digital, Marketing, Management, Marketing Creative & Fulfillment Team, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
• Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and liaising with Marketing Creative and Fulfillment Team to ensure campaigns go live as expected
Qualifications:• Proven experience working with multiple digital products to include, but not limited to display, video, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media• Google Analytics and Adwords experience• Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment• Superior sales & phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skill• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.