Sr. Motion Graphics Designer.
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of contemporary motion design and 3D principles and should be knowledgeable in areas of graphic design, branding, and illustration. Responsibilities include developing the visual identity and show packaging for the Optimum Channel. This also includes creating animations and motion graphics for commercial broadcast and editorial projects; creating designs, static illustrations, and gifs to support written editorial content; and designing cover images, social media assets, and other brand collateral. Mastery of Adobe CS is a must! This is a full-time role working directly with our
Sr. Editor’s, and motion artists. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in being part of a diverse environment and working across a wide range of projects, who's passionate about design and animation.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates the artist depth of knowledge in video post-production and motion design skills, particularly in the commercial broadcast and social media.
- 5+ years experience in a deadline-driven environment, preferably in a creative agency or production company.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere, After Effects Photoshop, Illustrator, C4D and other video tools.
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media management practices on Mac platform and networked environments.
- Advanced skills in vector illustration, scripting, storyboarding and 3D modeling is a plus.
- Assist in leading and instructing junior creators, or peers.
- Experience streamlining video post-production workflows for high output.
- Passion for creating inventive designs that elevate the brand and experience
- Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
- Execute strong video editorial principles and visual design for graphic integration (typography, composition, color, etc.)
- Collaborate in a team environment, and clearly communicate to clients, teammates, agencies and stakeholders.
- Experience handling multiple projects in a fast work environment, under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills while working closely with Creative Director’s, Managers, Sr. Editor’s and Copy Writers.