Customer Support Agent - Marketplaces
- Full Time
Society6 is a creative marketplace where independent artists upload designs on quality goods ranging from art, home décor and accessories. Every purchase pays an artist, and all our 50+ products are made to order. With designs from over 300,000 artists, you’ll always find something new, unique and perfect for you.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent - Marketplaces to help from our Santa Monica office.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
You’ll Report To: Supervisor, Customer Service - Marketplaces
A typical day as a Customer Service Support Agent - Marketplaces might include:
- Supporting our wholesale sales team and B2B partners by identifying incoming leads from our website
- Supporting with all post-sale coordination and management including customer support, order placement and being the liaison to vendor operations and accounting
- Delivering a high level of email customer support for Society6 D2C and B2B customers and members
- Supporting customers via Society6’s ticketing system and answer/respond to domestic and international inquiries
- Responding to technical issues and provide instructions to Society6 users and B2B customers
- Be the liaison between customers and Society6’s in-house product and technology teams by providing user feedback
- Working closely with our B2B sales and vendor operation teams
- Identifying and flagging wholesale opportunities as they come through the site and feed them to the sales team for follow-up
- Managing the wholesale support queue
- Coordinating and managing large B2B and specialty orders including order placement, customer support, vendor communication, being the liaison between accounting and sales, identifying lead times, providing tracking, and setting delivery expectations
You’ll be successful if you are a customer support expert and are able to positively influence the way Society6 meets the support needs of its users and wholesale partners, enhancing our brands in the marketplace through successful customer interactions. We are interested in interviewing applicants who have a resilient personality; a positive outlook on life; and who are interested in Society6, mobile technology, and social apps!
What You Have:
- Experience in wholesale support
- Can work 40 hours per work week (Weekdays and Possibly weekends)
- An ability to manage projects with multiple contributors
- Able to respond to 20-30 inquiry/ticket emails per hour
- Can work on a team as well as independently
- 3 Years Customer Service or sales support experience
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience providing Customer Support to B2B clients including e-tail, hospitality and boutiques
- Advanced mastery of the English language - all of our customer support is handled in the English language
- Comfortable with using technology -- IM, Slack, email -- as a primary form of communication
- Views problem-solving as a stimulating challenge
- Photoshop and photo/image knowledge a plus. This includes terminology
- Excellent with project management, organization and multitasking
- High accountability
- You can identify challenges and also come with solutions to those challenges
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.