- Full Time
Hi, we’re looking to hire you, a brilliant Marketing Director, to help take our brand to the next level in empowering people to live to their fullest sexual potential.
We’re an outrageously fun, spiritually deep online women’s empowerment, sexuality and Tantra education brand that reaches over 150,000 people weekly in our emails and 1.6 million people monthly on our youtube channel.
Everyday we get emails from our clients and audience sharing how we have healed their deepest wounds and shown them how to have incredible pleasure and intimacy in their lives - we genuinely get to see that we make a difference with our work.
Our team of about 30 people is big enough to be developed and dedicated - we aim to operate with the vision of Space X, the impact of Google and the style of Lady Gaga - but are still small enough to feel intimate, human and empowering.
In this role you’ll be key in inspiring people to awaken and electrify their sexuality and relationships in epic ways – we’re a global brand and we do the most interesting work in the world, healing and uplifting people to their highest sexual potential and aliveness.
We’d like to foster as much diversity as possible and invite applications from people of all stripes.
As passionate feminists dedicated to an awakened culture where everyone feels empowered and radically included. That’s what we like to create in the world and also in our business. Who you are inside and out will not only be welcomed but fully celebrated here. We don't discriminate against anyone based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that impact feeling safe and included.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.
The primary goal of the position is to increase revenue significantly through lead generation and sales conversions of our online courses and other products with highly targeted digital sales funnels.
– Owning the strategy, budget and execution of all marketing initiatives, aligning the product and marketing calendars and phasing in the launch of new campaigns, features and products
– Lead and participate in ideation, strategy and road mapping sessions with founders and Product Managers to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales
– Oversee and individually contribute to all activities of the marketing department (Hire, Lead, Manage, Mentor, Grow, Monetize)
– Strategize and manage the creation and implementation of highly targeted digital sales funnels for optimum lead generation and sales conversion (similar to Jeff Walkers Product Launch Formula)
– Define and oversee the execution of targeted and measurable marketing campaigns across multiple channels. (Content marketing and digital funnels, Social, Paid and Organic Media, PR, Affiliates) to drive awareness and build a healthy pipeline to the top of the funnel
– Continuously set and hit conversion goals for current and new online programs and products
– Leverage customer data, KPI’s and analytics to create clear strategies to increase brand awareness, boost visitor conversions & improve customer retention
– Work closely with our Product Manager(s) to distill key customer feedback into core product marketing messages and product modifications/additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue and retention.
– Identify and engage key marketing and brand building opportunities both online and offline (partnerships, speaking engagements, podcasts, influencer outreach, new products)
– Oversee, integrate, enhance, and simplify all marketing-related technology platforms (CRM platforms, websites, marketing tools, landing page builders etc.)
– Manage creative teams to maintain a consistent brand message and visual look and feel throughout multiple channels
– Excited about helping us next level this company, our existing products, new product introduction and our marketing efforts.
– A true integrated marketer…you know digital marketing and funnels inside out but are also well versed in creative direction, branding, PR, product marketing, direct marketing, sales promotion and partnership building.
– You have a proven track record, planning and executing highly profitable digital campaigns and growth initiatives
– Outstanding leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate, mentor and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels of the organization
– Extremely strategic, able to clearly see how all competing bits of the marketing puzzle can come together in the most sustainable and profitable way for the business and the team
– Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy and spend
– Self-starter, able to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and meet deadlines
– Thrilled and excited to further the spiritual, sexual and emotional experience of the world and yourself!
– BS/BA in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. (MBA preferred)
– Minimum of 7 years experience in a digital marketing leadership role, leading remote teams
– Expertise in building best-in-class marketing plans and winning campaigns
– Superior skills in online business technology, like Google Drive, Wordpress, Ontraport, landing page builders and other cloud-based intelligence tools.
– Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– Flexibility in work hours
– Competitive employee benefits
– Purpose-driven work and workplace that’s changing the world
– Come as you are … we celebrate your individual expression!
– Work from anywhere in the world