- Full Time
Hi, we’re looking to hire you, a brilliant Marketing/Project Manager, to help take our brand to the next level in empowering people to live to their fullest sexual potential.
We’re an outrageously fun, spiritually deep online women’s empowerment, sexuality and Tantra education brand that reaches over 150,000 people weekly in our emails and 1.6 million people monthly on our youtube channel.
Everyday we get emails from our clients and audience sharing how we have healed their deepest wounds and shown them how to have incredible pleasure and intimacy in their lives - we genuinely get to see that we make a difference with our work.
Our team of about 30 people is big enough to be developed and dedicated - we aim to operate with the vision of Space X, the impact of Google and the style of Lady Gaga - but are still small enough to feel intimate, human and empowering.
In this role you’ll be key in inspiring people to awaken and electrify their sexuality and relationships in epic ways – we’re a global brand and we do the most interesting work in the world, healing and uplifting people to their highest sexual potential and aliveness.
We’d like to foster as much diversity as possible and invite applications from people of all stripes.
As passionate feminists dedicated to an awakened culture where everyone feels empowered and radically included. That’s what we like to create in the world and also in our business. Who you are inside and out will not only be welcomed but fully celebrated here. We don't discriminate against anyone based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that impact feeling safe and included.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.
• Help our marketing team to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, build our brand presence, generate leads and drive product sales.
• Manage the creation and implementation of highly targeted digital sales funnels for optimum lead generation and sales conversion (similar to Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula)
• Support the Marketing Director by planning and managing the day-to-day execution of digital content creation like weekly vlogs on our YouTube channel, opt-in creation, marketing funnels, social media campaigns (FB and IG), affiliate programs, and more.
• Plan and organize our recurring video and photography shoots for content creation.
• Identify, facilitate and coordinate speaking, interview, and collaboration opportunities for the brand
• Collaborate with the product team and oversee content production schedule, managing marketing team resources (writers, social media team, designers, editors and Social Advertising staff)
• Project manage paid and organic social media advertising
• Manage digital marketing initiatives from conception to completion.
• Build and maintain project timelines (or similar) for on-time deliverables of all of the above.
• Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, reporting on and enhancing online marketing campaigns.
• Oversee and drive the delivery of campaigns, frequently reporting on progress to the Marketing Director along the way.
• Experienced in Marketing Automation (Ontraport, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
• Experienced in planning and leading campaigns across multiple platforms
• Confident, resourceful and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Data and report driven
• Meticulous with details
• Familiar with CMS editors, such as WordPress
• Understanding SEO leading practices and implementation
• Fantastic at executing with speed and decisiveness and understanding how to manage priorities
• Focused on proactively suggesting solutions and offering innovative ideas that create raving fans
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Adaptable and ambitious
• Thrilled and excited to further the spiritual, sexual and emotional experience of the world and yourself!
• Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Marketing or Business (or related field) encouraged but not required
• Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience; managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel (i.e. email marketing, content creation, social media, online advertising, SEO, blogging, etc.)
• Expertise in creating complex digital sales funnels (Similar to Jeff Walker Product Launch Formula)
• Superior skills in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and other cloud-based intelligence tools.
• Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business.
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– Flexibility in work hours
– Competitive employee benefits
– Purpose-driven work and workplace that’s changing the world
– Come as you are … we celebrate your individual expression!
– Work from anywhere in the world