Social Media Strategist
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Strategist
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Next week!
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Our rapidly growing tech client is seeking a Social Media Strategist OFFSITE for about 10 hours a week to start.
The first project you would contribute for is a follower growth campaign to increase awareness and grow customer base.
The Social Media Strategist duties:
- Strategize, create, and manage social media strategies that engage with customers, stakeholders, investors and target audiences
- Increase followers, engagement, and brand awareness through social media
- Help implement and run paid social ads in the future (Facebook, etc.)
- Help with social media ad buying and bid management in the future
The Social Media Strategist requirements:
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter proficiency
- Analytical mindset to report on performance and help strategize on paid social ads in the future
- Facebook Ads ideal but not required
- Proven B2B experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.