Digital Production Artist
- Full Time
Position: Digital Production Artist
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: 3+ months, potential to extend
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $30 - 35 per hour DOE
Our well-known CPG client needs a Digital Production Artist to join their team for a 3+ month contract, onsite Monday thru Thursday in Emeryville.
This team has Fridays off, so only 32 hrs/week :)
In this exciting opportunity the Digital Production Artist will join the creative team and will work on a variety of digital projects across web, social media, new product launches, and more!
- Production of digital assets across web, social, and more
- Create HTML5 animations and CSS styling
- Ensure all files are pixel perfect and ready for implementation
- Handle light development and implementation of assets
- Set up and manage digital production files in the client's DAM, ensuring all files are saved with proper tags and naming conventions
- Manage templates, art boards, file structure, and version control
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Digital Production Artist:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- HTML, CSS
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong communicator and team player
- Experience either in the agency or CPG world is highly preferred!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.