Full-time, Field Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Position: Full-time, Field Marketing Manager
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Actively interviewing
Rate: $140K - $150K (+stock options)
Our SaaS client needs an Field Marketing Manager to join their team in a full-time capacity at their office in Mountain View.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Running events from research, planning, through to logistics and managing the event.
- Managing relationship with internal teams members as well as external vendors and partners.
- Ensure sales teams have all event information and materials.
- Manage campaigns in Salesforce, to ensure sales teams are driving registration and attendance.
- Run reporting and analytics on all events
- 6+ years of extensive event/field marketing experience
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience running weekly field marketing events
- Expertise with Salesforce, Excel, Word
This role is ONSITE in Peninsula area, but there will be a lot of monthly travel required. 30-40% of your time will be spent traveling.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.