Experiential Art Director (B2B)
- Full Time
Position: Experiential Art Director (B2B)
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our Experiential / Events-focused Agency client is in need of an Art director on a full time basis!
This position will join the team onsite in Walnut Creek.
** Must have experiential design experience for B2B clients in order to be considered**
The primary responsibilities for a successful Art Director include:
- Collaborating directly with clients and project teams to understand client objectives and project design requirements
- Developing and presenting standout creative executions that are creatively and visually engaging and support agreed upon goals and strategy
- Providing art direction, guidance and coaching to staff of designers
- Creating cross-channel visual communication strategies (digital, presentation, print, motion, environmental)
- Consulting with external creative resources and specialists to achieve project goals
- Staying current with trends in design and technology
- Maintaining a high standard of executional quality including review and collaboration with design teams to communicate appropriate feedback
- Delivering design solutions that meet client briefs and satisfy budgetary and schedule constraints
- Working closely with Studio Manager and Studio Project Manager, updating on project progress, QC and designer performance throughout project lifecycle
- Working with the proposal team on proposal strategy and development and present proposals to clients in pitch situations
- Working on special projects as assigned by Studio Manager and Director, Creative and Strategic Communications
Requirements for this Art Director role:
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong experience with event / experiential design for B2B clients
- Strong experience designing for Print, Media and presentations including PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Working knowledge of motion-graphics and video editing packages (AfterEffects, Final Cut)
- Experience with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Experiential Art Director (B2B)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly