Art Director (pharma)
- Full Time
Position: Art Director (pharma)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $115K DOE
Our agency client is seeking and Art Director with extensive Pharma experience to join their team in San Francisco, full-time.
In this Art Director role your responsibilities are:
* Designing digital and print sales and marketing materials, websites, promotional videos, and presentations from creative conception through final production
* Conceptualizing closely with a copywriter and discussing strategy with account management
* Working with the project manager to schedule project timelines. Enforce proper administrative controls to ensure deadlines/release dates are met
* Assuming primary responsibility for a brand/account or portion thereof, being the keeper of that account.
* Supervising photoshoots, illustrations, etc.
* Working with a team that has a holistic approach to branding on a variety of projects, including brand development (color, logo, illustrative style, campaign, photoshoots, video), interactive design (websites, tablets, email), print (detail aids, exhibition, direct mail, brochures)
To qualify for this Art Director role you must have:
*4+ years of experience within Pharma sector
*Expertise with Sketch, Photoshop and InDesign
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Art Director (pharma)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly