Content Readiness Coordinator
The Global Products & Platforms team is responsible for the conception, development, and delivery of digital products in support of Viacom’s portfolio of domestic and international networks. Available in over 180 countries, Viacom’s iconic brands include BET, Channel 5, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Telefe and many others.
The Content Platform is a division of the Global Product & Platforms team that defines the strategy and manages the content supply chain of products from registration to all points of distribution.
The Content Platform team is looking for a freelance, in-house technical Coordinator, to report directly to the Manager of Content Readiness.
The ideal candidate for this role can analyze large quantities of metadata to ensure content readiness for upcoming product launches. He/She is the type of person who is extremely organized and is passionate about Excel formulas and tricks.
This candidate needs to be able to work with both engineers and brand stakeholders. We are looking for someone with communication skills that can translate extremely technical workflows to simpler terms that global production teams can easily understand.
Most importantly, the right candidate in this role likes working in a fast-paced environment within a global team and can juggle multiple projects.
- Identify video and episodic workflow gaps
- Work with the Manager of Content Readiness to implement improvements
- Drives manual data clean up efforts and large-scale initiatives in partnership with Brand Production Leads
- Assist with troubleshooting content-related issues across all products
- Ensures metadata is mapped to the correct fields in the content management system, aligning design mocks with product specs
- Works with numerous teams to solve complex problems while adhering to aggressive project timelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with global brand teams
- At least 2+ years of technical digital media experience with a focus on content management systems or big data
- Experience analyzing metadata for digital video content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance practices and ability to learn and adopt emerging concepts
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have expert experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Experience in PowerPoint or Google Slides is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Outstanding and careful attention to detail
- A global team-oriented mindset and flexibility to adjust schedule based on team’s time zone availability