Client Performance Analyst II
- Full Time
The Client Services Analyst is a servant team member with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving ability. This team member will be responsible for capacity management, business forecasting and general support of the business. Working with the leadership to provide the level of visibility to potential staffing needs and challenges associated with numerous business units within the Manheim Logistics business.
The Client Services Analyst will maintain strong relationships with leadership and business partners to ensure alignment across the entire organization.
• Interprets results and provides guidance to leadership on best course of action; develops dashboards and executive presentations
• Forecasts quarterly and annual capacity needs and performance against forecast
• Understands the variances both in trends and to budget for labor expense and is prepared to present variances to executive leadership
• Gathers data from multiple sources and develops labor models for analysis of labor modeling and forecast spend
• Develops, maintains, and updates systems and processes critical to reporting and tracking of labor metrics
• Evaluates and improves reports and processes to ensure the analytical tools evolve as business changes
• Support ad hoc projects and reports
• Strong Communication skills to prepare key communications meant for cascading to all team members and business partners
• Assist with executive reporting and presentations
• Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities and projects
• Organize and deliver updates on key initiatives or priorities set by the business
• Develop and maintain key processes established by the business
• Assist in solidifying and contributing to a communication cadence within the business
• Be highly analytical with a proven ability to turn data into compelling insight.
• Be experienced and comfortable using SQL and performing analysis on large datasets.
• Have a unique ability to tell data-driven stories – from spreadsheet to executive deck.
• Strong qualitative and analytical skills including manipulating data, querying, and reporting required. Includes ability to analyze and research trends and partner with appropriate internal and external resources.
• An ability to draw connections between data metrics and potential business drivers.
• Quantitative experience and ability to build Excel models to highlight client and Cox Automotive performance.
• Passion for and understanding of the automotive industry and ecosystem
• Experience with SQL, Python, Alteryx, and Tableau desired
• Bachelors degree in mathematics, economics, finance or commensurate experience in a quantitatively focused strategy role required.
• 3 or more years direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling, and data visualization.
• Statistics experience / experience in descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive and causal analysis a plus.
• 3+ years automotive industry, logistics experience and/or labor modeling experience
• Servant team member with ability to build strong trusted relationships
• Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in highly matrixed environments
• Demonstrated track record of assessing, developing, and delivering quality analysis and reporting
• Demonstrated track record of business analytics insights and cost management
• Occasional exposure to weather conditions, and noise.
• Long periods of sitting or standing in an office environment
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.