Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Act as primary contact for all assigned Ticketing Partner accounts, maintaining a superior level of customer service and support to all partners consistently Project manage rollout calendar and related technical preparations for onboarding new Ticketing Partners Coordinate with Ticketing Partners to enable ticketing through Fandango services, managing client expectations and informing Partners of all policies and proceduresMonitor ticketing purchase activity throughout Fandango services and ensure 100% uptime thorough daily testing, ongoing monitoring and effective troubleshootingWork with appropriate internal teams to ensure consistent site connectivity Work with ES Coordinator to maintain up to date training materials as technology changes to ensure optimized delivery of services Project manage rollout of various technical service solutionsCreation of seat maps for reserved seating and specialty auditoriumsOversee and coordinate all systems integration efforts for new and existing ticketing partners including the development of solutions and ongoing maintenance of existing integration solutions, which connect Fandango to theater’s POS systemsDevelop process for taking feedback from Partners Suggest and implement proactive solutions to support Partners and their personnel in the delivery of Fandango servicesCollaborate with cross-functional team leadsAll other duties as assigned
The Account Manager, Exhibitor Services interfaces daily with Fandango ticketing partners. Responsibilities included will be but are not limited to: troubleshooting issues, resolving processing entry, analyzing data and ticketing trends, renewing agreements, creating annual business reviews, and answering general questions. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Account Managers are tasked with maximizing the partnership between Fandango and our theater circuit Partners’ across their organizations. . As the primary company representative, Account Managers will coordinate between Fandango departments and assist theater management to ensure all communications and initiatives are executed consistently across the respective theatre circuits.
Account Managers are responsible for coordinating all technical and operational activities related to preparing and the ongoing support of Fandango services. Predominantly focusing on theater level operational support functions, ensuring that all systems for movie ticket purchase and delivery are fully functional at all times.
• BA/BS degree (Marketing, Business or Communications preferred)
• Minimum 5-7 years full-time Account Management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong account management and relationship building skills
• Experience managing key Accounts with a proven track record of success
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, articulate
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Adaptable and ambitious, enthusiastically take on assignments as needed to support the Team
• Proactive and results-driven, thrives on problem solving
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion
• Flexible with work schedule, job often requires weekend availability and some travel
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• A team player with a positive attitude who enjoys collaborating with others to achieve Team goals
• Ability to function in a fast paced and innovative environment
• A dedicated leader and leads by example
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, develop and implement project plans
• Strong presentation and communication and skills
• Professional, creative, energetic and resourceful
• Experience in the exhibition or entertainment industry
• Experience at an e-commerce company
• Experience with Point-of-Sale technologies
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.