National Account Executive
- Full Time
MLR Media, a Philadelphia-based media and events company, seeks a smart B2B sales executive with a strong work ethic, proven ability to create and nurture important, senior and sophisticated client relationships, and a drive to meet and exceed sales goals. The National Account Executive will join a high performing team and will manage a quickly growing client base of law firms, banks, investment managers, consultants and other professional service firms. A demonstrated track record of securing and developing senior level client relationships is a must.
Through market-leading digital platforms, conferences, events and magazines, MLR Media provides public and private company directors, leaders and owners of multi-generational family businesses, and C-suite executives with the knowledge and skills to be successful in their roles. MLR Media publishes Directors & Boards, Family Business, and Private Company Director and produces the Transitions, Family Business Generational Wealth, Private Company Governance Summit and Character of the Corporation conferences.
Bachelor’s degree and 7-15 years of experience and demonstrated success in media or conference sponsorship sales is required. Moderate travel. Base plus commission, and the ability to build a strong income and a long-term career.
CRM (Magazine Manager), Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please submit your resume with a covering letter.
- Sell marketing solutions including conference and webinar sponsorship, advertising and other products as directed
- Build business from existing clients and developing new clients
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by product
- Accurately forecast pipeline revenues
- Tailor creative solutions for clients.
- Manage sponsorship sales process for events and webinars, working with both the client and internal colleagues
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations to directly close sales in a professional manner
- Develop customized marketing proposals for customers on all managed products and services