Social Media Manager
- Full Time
The Social Media Manager primary responsibilities are to grow the social media community across all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest) and generate traffic to AdoramaPix.com from social media by developing campaigns and content. This position reports to the head of marketing.
- Create and manage daily posts on social media platforms which can include promotions, content, and contests
- Develop content for use on social media which can include blog posts, photos, videos, and user-generated content.
- Manage the communities for all social media platforms which may include customer service, general engagement, and new customer inquiries
- Develop and manage contests on social media platforms to increase engagement, gain new followers and promote the brand
- Reach out to social media influencers and build relationships to promote the brand through organic and paid opportunities
- Develop social media partnerships and collaboration with other brands such as manufacturers or influencers to increase reach and awareness
- Foster and sustain relationships with community leaders and encouraging new community members
- Work to create user-generated content and showcase on social media in such formats as Instagram Stories and takeovers.
- Develop community events such as photo walks and educational classes to build community in primary markets and NYC and Brooklyn offices
- Monitor forums, review web sites, and user review platforms to monitor the feedback for the brand.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- Prior social media management experience
- Experience with social management platforms such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics a plus
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for the target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Experience in photography and video a plus