Sr ICO Implementation Consultant
- Full Time
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible for integrating, implementing and executing our Best In Class KBB Instant Cash Offer (ICO) and KBB Price Advisor Participating Dealer (PAPD) setup in the field. The IC is also jointly responsible assisting in the development of our internal dealer field sales team’s knowledge and use of ICO/PAPD as well as working closely with those Performance Consultant (PC) teams. The IC is individually responsible for the implementation of between 18-20 dealers per month.
- To effectively implement the ICO/PAPD processes, tools and behaviors into an existing dealer location and /or group
- To engage in high profile ICO/PAPD planning with external Executives, Dealership owners, General management and store level personnel
- To ensure all ICO/PAPD product launches are effectively taken to market through the pre-launch and launch process with immediate results for the client
- To build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/owner/Decision Maker down
- To work with ‘at risk’ clients, determine action plan to turnaround for success
- Provide tailored solutions to the ICO/PAPD integration into an existing dealers process up to and including the Road to The Sale in order to achieve Best In Class results
- To assist in the generating high client attendance to product launches with a goal of 90% minimum variable team attendance at launch day
- To participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a KBB ICO/PAPD business partner while leveraging real time field experience
- To schedule any travel in a way that allows for maximum time with clients and ‘reach’
- To work with new PC team members as required in mentoring activities
- To construct and communicate summary reports with appropriate documentation
- To engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across entire dealer field sales and performance consultant teams
- 5+ years of experience in retail automotive (dealership) or a combination of experience in:
- Retail automotive (dealership)
- Like and relevant consultative Sales/Training experience in the automotive industry
- Proven advanced relationship management capabilities
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (verbal, written, phone, interpersonal and presentation)
- Proven ability and experience working with all levels of employee within a Dealership
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner
- Demonstrated advanced listening skills with an ability to detect problems and risks through all communication vehicles (in person, by phone, via email).
- Demonstrated and proven advanced customer service skills and methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work in both a team oriented and an individual environment
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Computer literacy including MS Office suite
- Capable of traveling up to 85%, day and overnight
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.